Saturday, July 18, 2015

Summertime!

It's early, the sun is just starting to come up and it's a beautiful sunrise. It's going to be a great Saturday !  We're already half way thru summer, can you believe it?  Take time to experience summer.  Sit and listen to the crickets and tree frogs and really stop and look at all of your beautiful flowers.  Believe me, I know how hectic life becomes and if we do not intentionally think and stop and look at all the beauty and the wonderful things about this season it will pass us by.  I know it's hot but that's summer get out and enjoy it for a while and sweat a little. Buy a watermelon, pick some sunflowers along a country road, go to your farmers market and smell all that fresh fruit and buy some good vegetables to eat. Lie in a hammock and read a book late this evening. Enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sun set.

I'm speaking to myself as I write this.  So many times this past week, under my breath I've said, it's so darn hot and I hate this humidity."  :(  God brought to my mind the thought, don't forget to enjoy what summer is all about.  I was so glad He reminded me!

Have a wonderful Saturday.......oh, make some home made ice cream!   Yes  :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment