Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Peach or Raspberry Ice Tea


I started making this several years ago.  For years, I have put to much sugar in our ice tea.  I came up with this idea and most people like it and usually ask how I made it.  That's my ice tea pitcher and I guessing it's about half a gallon.  I put 6 cups of water in a sauce pan with 3 family size tea bags.  When the water boils I turn in off and put on the lid and let it sit for about 20 minutes.  I then add one can of either Welch's White Grape Raspberry or White Grape Peach.  I add two cans of water from the juice can into the pitcher and then add the tea.  It almost fills up my pitcher. 

I like both flavors but my favorite is the peach.  There is no sugar in the Welch's juice so you have a good refreshing drink that taste sweetened but it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment