Saturday, January 18, 2014

Waiting for the Right Print



Several years ago, when I was doing some seasonal decorating for a client I saw this print in her home and I absolutely loved  it.  I looked and looked and tried to find the print and I never could find it.  One day I was at a garage sale and found a 5x7 card with the print I loved so much.  I got it for 25 cents and had it blown up to be framed.  You can see the finished product.  It will look great once I get it framed.

It has always been my advice to wait for what you love.  It makes all the difference in your home and the way you feel when you look at pictures that you love and things that mean something to you.  Your wall may be blank for a while but it's worth the wait to find the right picture that moves your heart.

Garage sale season will be starting before long and as you've heard me say before," if you wait long enough you will find what you want at a garage sale." Times are somewhat hard and some people have garage sales to help make ends meet.  Even if your not a garage sale junkie, next time you see a sign stop and help someone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment