Tuesday, November 6, 2012

PERFECT Fall Days

I woke up this morning thinking about how perfect these fall days are. 

The perfect coolness in the morning where my old chenille robe and furry houseshoes are perfect to keep me warm along with my one cup of coffee.

Perfect weather to work outside. Long sleeve shirts can give way to old T-shirts. The perfect light breeze to cool me down.  Just no humidity this time of the year. 

The sun this time of the year is just perfect to warm your bones and to take an afternoon nap in the hammock.  The sun just feels good on my body.

The colors are so perfect this time of the year.....my favorites.

The perfect harvest moon this time of the year. That big round ball coming up over the hill. Just beautiful!

Then the perfect coolness of the evening where I am looking for my favorite fleece vest to warm me up.

Lastly, there is nothing like that perfect cup of hot tea in the evening before bed on these perfect fall evenings.

What abundance to have so many perfect beautiful days!   I'm truly blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment