Sunday, February 28, 2016

February .......where did it go?


This is a different variety of a Christmas Cactus.  This is the third year for me to have it and the first time it has bloomed since I bought it.  It almost died :(  but it looks like it is going to make it.  I love it's flowers, so different from the traditional Christmas cactus.

It's been a busy month for me.  Cleaning out garden space and trying to get everything ready for planting.  Ordered my seeds this month and they came in this week so I'm very close to being ready to plant.  I've been thankful for the warmer weather.  It's been great for working in the yard but I haven't had my fill of having a fire in the wood stove every evening.  So I'm still hoping for some colder weather before I clean out the stove for the spring.

It's been an interesting winter season regarding the weather and this month has flown by. I've been pretty busy with this little guy and he is itching to get outside with me.  I think he's going to love gardening.
 
 
Have a wonderful Sunday!   xo

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute. Yea you will have a little helper for sure

    ReplyDelete