Saturday, February 13, 2016

Best Donuts Ever!


Our son came home a couple of nights ago with this huge box of donuts from Hurts.  Let me tell you, these donuts are gourmet and some of the best I have ever eaten.  As usual, I'm sorry to say the idea of putting this on my blog was an after thought.  All the donuts were gone!  :)  So I can't show you how wonderful they looked.  They are huge!  There were blue berry, chocolate with pieces of Reese's pieces sprinkled over the top, chocolate with a wonderful chocolate icing drizzled over the top, one with finely chopped peanuts, a pink icing with sprinkles.  All I can say, we love donuts, I think I'm a pretty good judge so if you live in Oklahoma it is worth a trip to Norman, Oklahoma.  Go to campus corner and you can't miss Hurts.

This is not good!  I go to Norman quite often and I think my car is going to automatically head for campus corner before I start home. LOL

Have a great weekend with your sweetheart~

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Yea that would be dangerous for me too. I love any pastries. I was thinking bout the strawberry cake you got for me . I almost got burned out on them. Lol

    ReplyDelete