Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Big Short

"The Big Short" is one of the new movies that came out at Christmas time.  I saw it this week and I'm not really a big movie goer but I would encourage you to go see this one.  It gives you a picture of what happened in 2008 when the housing bubble busted and the government bailed out the big bankers to a tune of a trillion dollars.  If you don't believe the stock market is manipulated you've got to see this.  It's even said in the movie that the tax payers will pay the bill for what these law breakers did. 

One last bit of information check out the Federal Reserve Bank.  I know I used to think it was a government agency because of its name but it is not.  It is privately owned.  These people regulate the interest rate, decide how much money is going to be printed and where and when our money is spent.   If you were like me, I thought the United States treasure did those types of things.  This is not mentioned in the movie, I just wanted to mention it so you could do your research. 

It's time to realize what type of people are running this country.  Someone I respect said a long time ago, "that politics is the art of compromise."  I have to agree with her totally.  You think you elect good men to go to congress, who knows if they really are, all I know is before long everything they said they would do, they don't do.  A few dollars is dangled in front of their face and that's it. 

I've said it before and I'm saying it again.  The whole system is corrupt.  If you really want to make your voice heard....Don't Vote!  Think about it, that would get someone's attention.  Wear a sign I Didn't Vote Today.  LOL..... I would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment