Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Great Actor

Ok, I'm judging but this morning I can't help it.  You'll have to forgive me.

I only turn on the T.V. every morning to catch the weather and then it's turned off but this morning there was a little news clip before the weather.  This is exactly why I don't watch the news.  The clip was of Obama crying.  I found myself talking to myself out loud when it was over.  I thought surely humanity will see through this.  I can go off on a lot of things here but only one.  If he really cares about people then why did he pass the health care package that is now in place.  I'll only say that and believe me there are a lot of things I could say. 

I'm not a member of either political party and actually I think the Bush's are worse than Obama.  Just to set the record straight.  I have to remember his is just a pawn in the hands of evil men!

I'm sorry, I had to vent over that one this morning.  I thought I would throw up when I saw that.  In fact, he's not an actor because that was not believable or not to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment