Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wayne Dyer, A Great Spiritual Teacher

Heard the very sad news this evening that Wayne Dyer passed in his sleep last night.

He was our initial teacher in bringing enlightment and awakening into our lives.  He was such a humble man.  I still remember the Sunday morning I happened across him on a PBS fund raising special.  He was on for two hours and Gary and I sat and watched him not wanting to miss one word.  I knew I needed to learn what he had to say. 

Gary and I watched a rerun this morning of him on Super Soul Sunday and he said I'm not a afraid to die you just take off one suit and put on another.  He said, "we are all spiritual beings having a human experience."  I liked that.  He said, many things I liked.  I heard someone talk about a near death experience and she said it felt like she had finally made it home and was getting to sleep in her own bed.  Well, Dr. Dyer you have been a great light to many on planet earth and tonight you have made it home and you are getting to sleep in your own bed.  Thank you for your love and teaching that you have left for humanity.

You have gone to the grave in vigor like the stacking of grain in its season!

No comments:

Post a Comment