Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Has Arrived





Spring has arrived at least at the Schwartz' home.  These are a few spring arrangements I've put together.  I love the little whimsical bunnies!

My seeds have arrived and ready for planting.  I've started from seed a lot of lavender, rosemary and basil and some garlic chives.  I wanted to plant a lot of these herbs this year so I decided to start them from seed.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

I am ready to get started planting our spinach, kale and Swiss chard.  The next several weeks will be busy ones, I'm ready I've missed being outside.  Ready for dirt under my fingernails and between my toes.

I'm cutting back somewhat this year on what I plant because our little grandson will be arriving in June and I know I won't have the time to devote to the garden that I normally have.  My time will be spent holding this little bundle of joy.  I'm looking forward to the time when he is big enough to get out there with me.  I can't wait to build him a green bean tepee!  :)  And have a part in introducing him to the amazing and wonderful world of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment