Sunday, March 29, 2015

Chocolate Devils


This is a wonderful recipe from the Pioneer Woman.  I made these for our daughter's birthday celebration last night and were they ever a big hit.  The comments were, "this is the best dessert you have ever made."  That is pretty impressive because I have made A LOT of desserts.  My husband loves dark chocolate and the chocolate ganache on the top of these delicious little cakes taste like dark chocolate.  The cream filling is the recipe I use for icing on the red velvet cake I make.  It's not real sweet but has a nice creamy texture and taste.  The Pioneer Woman garnished her cakes with maraschino cherries.  I'm not crazy about maraschino cherries so I chose raspberries one of my daughter's favorites.  I also thought a fanned strawberry would look great as a garnish too.

These are wonderful and I even thought I could make them smaller and have as bite size desserts for parties.

I didn't type out the recipe.  You can go to the Pioneer Woman at Food Network and print off her recipe.
You'll have to try these, they are wonderful!












No comments:

Post a Comment