Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Decorating with Cookie Cutters









In an earlier blog, I talked about changing little things around to give a new look. This is something I did recently in our breakfast room. I have a small table with a lamp and a large candy jar on it. I was wanting to do something different to it so I pulled out some cook books and cookie cutters and this is what I came up with. I also have had the brass Martha Stewart cookie cutters on my kitchen cabinets for quite a while. The Martha Stewart cookie cutters is one of my great garage sale finds. Her cookie cutters back in the day were $25.00 a piece. I got the metal cookie cutter box (in one of the pictures) full of her cookie cutters for $5.00. When I used to watch her show and she would be selling them I had always wanted them, so I was very excited when I found them.

This is another little example of pulling out things that are hidden in your draws or cabinets and displaying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment