Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy Month























Well, it's been a busy month for me. Our oldest son moved out into an apartment, I have been spring cleaning our very dirty house, pampering my seedlings and working on various projects, my biggest one, the garden.

I do this only once a year but it's that time when I clean the inside and outside of my windows and oil down all the woodwork. Honestly, I have so many other things I would rather do than clean house. I love a clean house but I don't like cleaning it. I enjoy moving furniture and arranging everything the way I want it but cleaning is getting put further and further down on my to-do-list. Actually, I'm waiting to become a millionaire so I can hire someone to clean my house while I go and have my weekly massage. :) I'm not kidding!

This is my second year on starting seedlings and this is like taking care of a baby. Making sure they don't dry out, they have enough heat in the afternoons and evenings, and the fan blowing on them to strengthen their little stems. It's something all the time but it's worth it. Those tomatoes will be wonderful this summer. I left the heat on too long and too high and wiped out my basil. Oh well, I will have to buy that, I'm not starting over.

These picture are some little touches of spring in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment