Sunday, January 30, 2011

Enjoying the beautiful weather!

It's been a busy week for me. I've been gone from my home almost every day this week. All the beautiful weather has been passing me by. :( I hadn't been able to get in my garden until yesterday. It was such a beautiful day and the warm weather felt so good. I think I'm ready for spring. Got some things accomplished in the garden that I was wanting to do.

My husband and I have been working on an area behind our barn. We want to make a place behind the barn that would be a retreat. Maybe a little outdoor room without walls. There is a beautiful view from behind the barn and there is always a nice breeze plus it is shaded in the evening from the sun. We also think it will be a great place for star gazing in the summer.

Speaking of star gazing, Thursday evening we were outside after the sun had gone done and it was a beautiful evening. No wind, it wasn't to chilly and not a cloud in site.....the night sky was beautiful. My husband and I pulled the picnic table out from under the tree and laid on the picnic table and enjoyed the beauty of the night sky. It was awesome! No, not awesome...Magnificent. I like winter star gazing almost as much as summer because you do not have to contend with bugs.

It looks like winter is about to give us another blast. I'm hoping for lots of snow...no ice!

2 comments: