Friday, January 1, 2010

I love gardening, cooking, and interior design and from my passion for these things Heart of the Home was birthed ten years ago. Presently, I do catering on a small scale, not over 50-75 people and some interior design work. On various occasions, I have done landscape design projects.

My love of gardening and cooking comes from my beloved mother and grandmother. I come from a long line of wonderful cooks and gardners. I have vivid memories of my mother and grandmother's beautiful flower and veggie gardens.

My mother and grandmother also had a great talent for making a house a home without spending alot of money and lucky for me, I inherited that gift also.

It's my desire that thru my blog I might enrich your life as I hope you will enrich mine.

May this be a year of blessings for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment