Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My Date for New Years Day


I had the honor of taking Star Dutch to his first movie.  We went to see "Ferdinand" the movie about a bull who refuses to fight in the bull ring.  I loved it and I loved the message.  Ferdinand was huge and muscular just what they were looking for to be in the bull ring but he was a gentle giant.  He wanted to be in the country and he loved flowers.  :)  Just my kind of bull!

It was a great way for me to start the new year, spending the day with my grandson.  He did great at the movie.  I got him the smallest sack of popcorn and smuggled in a juice pack.  He sat in his chair and never moved, totally captivated.  He left talking about the bull. I made the point that he loved flowers and didn't want to fight.  I know, I'm promoting his feminine side.  I'm leaving the masculine up to his uncles who do a great job.

We then went to the grocery store and bought a few things for dinner.  On the way home, he had sleepy eyeballs and he couldn't keep them open any longer.  It was a wonderful day for Honey and Star Dutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment