Friday, January 5, 2018

Look at These Prices!

I have a little workshop/office and I have been going thru everything in this space and once again asking myself "do I really want this."  I don't think I've ever thrown away a card that I have received from family and friends.  Well, I literally had a stack of cards 2 feet high.  I took the time and read each one.  Such sweet, kind and loving words from my family and dear friends, some hilarious.  After I had read them all, I closed my eyes and through them in the trash.  It was funny, one dear friend wrote a note at the bottom of her card and said, "now don't be a clutter bug, throw this away." Smile.

I also ran across another box of my mom's.  She was as bad as I am.  There were old letters that were special and things from her high school days and junior high days.  She was in the first graduating class from Capital Hill High School.  The things she had from junior high were at least 100 years old and so frail I thought the paper was going to fall apart.

Above is a news paper that was wrapped around a keepsake.  How about these prices!

Lots of things going to the thrift store next week and then a workshop.....clean, organized and ready for new creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment