Sunday, June 18, 2017

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

Happy Father's Day to my dear husband!
Time slipped away from me and I didn't get a card.  He is my most avid fan and reader of my blog so I know he will accept this as a token of my love and appreciation for all that he is and does for our family on this Father's Day.  He takes care of us all.  Even though our children are grown, he is always there to help and assist them in any way he can.  He is a great Paw Paw to our Star Dutch and he is the best husband to me.  I don't know what I would do without him.  I was laughing the other day as I was thinking about us and how we take care of each other these days.  It's really sweet to me.

You are the best of the best and our family is so blessed to have you as our patriarch. I've been listening to an old Marvin Gaye cd lately and when I heard "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" I knew that is exactly how I feel.

We all love and cherish you so much and we know how sweet it is to be loved by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment