Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Daughter's Baby Shower








Several of my dear friends gave our daughter a beautiful shower.  I wanted to share their wonderful ideas with you.  They came up with awesome ideas and it was a marvelous shower just out of this world :).   Take a close look at the rocket ship, the top is a humidifier, baby coat hangers at the bottom and diapers.  It was adorable.  I was amazed at all of the decorations they came up with that related to the solar system.  Just Great!

Before my daughter knew the sex of the baby, she had told me she wanted to do the solar system as the theme for the nursery.  I loved the idea but hadn't seen a lot for a baby's nursery with the theme of the solar system.  She has put together an adorable nursery and I'll show you pictures when it is complete. 

So thankful for wonderful friends who hosted the shower as well as wonderful friends who came.  It was a fun and memorable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment