Friday, July 8, 2011

Container Pots and Plants






Like everyone else in Oklahoma I'm up at sunrise watering. This heat is pretty amazing. We have several potted plants that look pretty good and yellow crispy grass. We do not have a manicured lawn or a sprinkler system so my flowers do good to get watered. I have a couple of potted plants that are in different containers. I live in the country so I can get by with rustic containers. Anyway, wanted to share them with you. I also took some photos of my edging. The edging is tree limbs and at one time they really looked great. They have lasted almost 10 years and I have loved them. This is a different idea. I got it from a landscaping architect at the garden show years ago. I am slowly replacing my edging with red bricks.

Stay cool everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment