Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day "Your the Man"


We've been through it all the good, the bad, the very good, the very bad and the most wonderful inspiring moments that make it all worthwhile....and you've been there with me every step of the way. Thank you for always being there for me and for our children.

I'm so glad I've had you by my side on our life's journey. I want you to know that I admire your courage and resilience and I considered you a man of nobility. Your character is always unquestionable.

Now for your wit and humor. Our youngest daughter put it best when she said, "you are the white Bill Cosby." I don't think it could have been said any better than that. There is never a dull moment around our home and you always keep us laughing.

You are a wonderful man and you are living a wonderful life and I'm blessed to be at your side.

Happy Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment