Friday, October 8, 2010

Something that is fast, easy and good!


I may be telling you something you already know but there may be someone out there who doesn't know this yet. Try Betty Crocker homemade cookies in 20 minutes they are really wonderful and you will think they are homemade.

I was a a friend's house for lunch several years ago and she brought out these cookies; peanut butter, sugar cookie, and chocolate chocolate chip and I thought she had been baking cookies all morning. She said "no, they were Betty Crocker." I was shocked that they tasted so much like homemade. Anyway, when you are in a pinch for time and you want a quick dessert and something that is good.....try these cookies. You only add a little water, oil and one egg put them on a cookie sheet and your ready to go. The package only makes one dozen so you might want to fix 2 packages if you have a big hunger crowd! :) The package says 3 dozen but I make bigger cookies than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment