Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wonderful Children!

 
 
Old friends from out of town are stopping by tonight for dinner and leaving in the morning on their way to the Gulf.  Our house is a mess.  I've been taking one room at a time and trying to deep clean.  I've decided there are other things I would rather be doing.  LOL  I kind of panicked when they called thinking about the shape our house is in.  I decided I would just hit the high places, mainly get the 2 inches of dust off of everything and call it good.  I keep telling myself, they are coming to see us not examine our home.....right?  They are the type of people who are coming to see us, so I resolved to not worry about it. 
 
Then I got a call from one of our sweet daughters who said she was coming down to help me clean.  I normally would protest but I conceded this time.  :)  She brought me these beautiful tulips as well.  The house is ready to go and all I have to do today is have dinner ready this evening.  I will be relaxed and ready for a wonderful visit with wonderful friends.
 
I'm so thankful for children who are wonderful human beings!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Galatha! We had such a wonderful time! I love reading your blog...much like sitting in your family room and enjoying another long visit. Next time, I hope you will not worry about the dust or the cleaning! It would just make me feel at home.... :>) I love how your children are such a blessing to you....you are most deserving!

    ReplyDelete