Monday, October 22, 2012

Last Baling of the Season

I know I have posted this probably too many times but I love bailing. I love looking at the tractors, the hay bales, the pasture freshly mowed,  the whole process.  I have on our barn the quote "Barnes are the shrines of a good life and they ought to be remembered." So farming and baling hay is another part of the good life that I think should be remembered.  So, I suppose I will continue to post these pictures as I see them from time to time.  It so moves my soul I can't help myself. It's my hope that you enjoy them as much as I do.






These are pictures of our neighbor once again getting the last bit of hay for his cows. He was here at the crack of dawn working.  My pictures don't capture the beauty of the rising sun on him as he does his labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment